Friday, June 26, 2009

The Interview

I found this post and I thought that it was a neat idea. So, one evening armed with the an mp3 recorder I decided to record Little Bear's first interview ..You can listen to it here

here is the print version:

What makes me happy? " When I do something you asked me to"

”What makes me sad? when I do something you don't want me to"

How do I make you laugh? "I don't know"

What do you think I was like as a child? “A kid”

How old am I? forty five four (?????)

How tall am I? "Very tall" (I wish 5 feet is tall. Note to self - add 'petite' to vocabulary)

What is my favorite thing to do? "Shop!"

What do I do when you’re not around? "Look for me!"

If I become famous, what will it be for? "What is famous? “I don’t know.”

What am I really good at? "Taking care of me" (Way to go!!! Who wants a Mother's Day gift!)

What am I not really good at? "Shopping!" (which means I need to shop more so I can get good at it)

What is my job? "To take care of me"

What is my favorite food? "Dal"

What makes you proud of me? "When I listen to you"

What makes me proud of you? "When I listen to you"

What do you and I do together? "Play. Play tag, hide-and-seek"

How are we the same? "We have the same skin"

How are you and I different? "Your teeth are half-teeth and mine are full" (translated - Mommy has cavities)

How do you know that I love you? "Because you call me my name"

What do you wish you could go and do with me? "Build a propeller plane!"

Ok! buddy Lets go build one!

No comments: